Our customers develop, manufacture, assemble and test complex (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules for large high-tech machine builders (OEMs). This concerns both prototyping and series assembly. It is important to set up the associated processes to produce/assemble the product. The development phase of a New Product Introduction (NPI) is crucial in guiding the effectiveness and efficiency of the product generation process. Are you the sparring partner for our customers to guide them during the development phase of a New Product Introduction? Then we are looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
As a NPI Engineer, you will gather all the knowledge of the product and manufacturing processes so that the functionality, feasibility, risks and applications of the product and the processes are clear. You are involved in the process from the development phase and support the production on location, among other things. In later phases, you contribute to the implementation of changes and resolve possible quality issues.
You are also responsible for setting up the assembly process and initiating and implementing various improvements throughout the process. To accomplish this, you collaborate intensively with other NPI Engineers, customers, suppliers and R&D employees. You are the connecting factor when it comes to new production processes.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a technical bachelor’s or master’s degree and at least three years of work experience in a similar function in production and engineering environments.
- You have extensive knowledge of assembly and manufacturing processes and the associated quality assurance, including the applied production resources and control/test equipment.
- You are familiar with DFM(A), Process Capability, and statistical analysis methods such as SPC.
- You have good communication and writing skills. We expect you to have excellent command of both Dutch and English.
- You work accurately and can express your views clearly and convincingly.
- You characterize your self as proactive, customer-oriented, and results-driven.
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about this position? Or would you like to talk to a colleague from Nobleo Manufacturing about the job and the company? Please get in touch! Call 040 – 82 00 182 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.