We believe that there are always opportunities to produce faster, better, and cheaper. As a Senior Process Improvement Engineer, you play an important role in this as you are responsible for improvement projects and/or programs at companies in the automotive and high-tech industry. You will work closely with our customer to find the best solution that is implemented in a pragmatic way. Are you the sparring partner for our customers regarding audit & improve, industrialization, and manufacturing intelligence? Then we are looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
You are constantly improving and optimising production environments and business processes. When implementing these process improvements, you consider prerequisites such as safety, quality, delivery reliability, and costs. Ultimately, you contribute to optimal production output, where aspects such as efficiency improvement, quality assurance, and cost reduction are often prevailing. You work in a project-oriented way, where you are responsible for the planning, identifying risks, and the final deliverables of the project.
You use the Lean/Six Sigma methodology and lead improvement projects (often of larger scale) at customers. Using the statistical approach, you are able to provide our customer with solid advice. You then develop a vision and strategy and will ensure that the solutions found are firmly embedded in our customer’s organization. Business Process (re)Design and Operational Excellence are key themes in this.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a (technical) bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- You preferably have a strong affinity with production and engineering environments.
- You combine an academic work and thinking level with at least five years of experience in improvement and change management.
- You are (Master) Black Belt certified and have gained the necessary experience with complex implementation processes, including training and inspiring people (on the job).
- You have experience in coaching and training people in Lean/Six Sigma.
- You have experience in being a consultant in complex issues.
- Keywords that apply to you are result-oriented, customer-oriented, entrepreneurial, and leadership.
- You have experience in project management in which you can assume a coaching role.
- You have good analytical skills and are meticulous and careful.
- You are a result- and customer-oriented team player with strong communication skills.
What can you expect from Nobleo Manufacturing?
Nobleo Manufacturing has a passion for industrialization and manufacturing processes. We ensure that high-quality manufacturing companies can compete with any competitor in the world. We realize this by helping our customers to produce smarter, faster and better. By cooperating closely with our customers on world-class operational processes, we ensure a short time to market, fewer failures and low failure costs.
We are a company with a familial culture and passionate entrepreneurial employees. You will be part of a top team full of ambitious specialists. Within that team you will have every opportunity to develop yourself, both personally and professionally. We encourage our employees to pursue additional (internal) training. You will work on challenging assignments for our customers within a project team. You can also rely on good employee benefits, both primary and secondary.
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about this position? Or would you like to talk to a colleague from Nobleo Manufacturing about the job and the company? Please get in touch! Call 040 – 82 00 182 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.