Anyone introducing a new product, process or production form only gets one chance to get it right. This makes your role as Project Manager NPI indispensable. The projects you work on range from relatively small to large and complex.
Role and Responsibilities
As NPI Project Manager, you are responsible for the technical, financial, logistic and qualitative (QLTC) as well have a managerial responsibility to enable the development, realisation, and release of the project at our customer’s site. In this diversified position, you will ensure control of the manufacturability and improvement proposals. You will assist our customer in realisation from proto to volume. In addition, you will supervise the delivery of the production process, manage the release for volume, assist in the full implementation of the supply chain, supervise the execution of FAT & SATs for equipment and ensure that all QLTC targets are met by our customer.
As NPI project manager, you are responsible for the project result from start to finish. The starting points are the project objectives, budgets, and planning. You use project management tools and will ensure that all parties have the correct information and fulfil their commitments.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field of technical business administration, mechanical engineering, or a similar direction.
- You have extensive experience in setting up and managing projects within the complex manufacturing and/or automotive industry. You are capable of both setting up the project and managing, monitoring, and controlling the budget.
- You act as the main contact for our customer and report to steering committees; concise, to the point and clear.
- You have experience in APQP, PGP methodologies.
- You have managerial qualities. Moreover, you have excellent technical and commercial insight. Achieving targets is no problem with your ‘consider it done’ mentality.
- You have good analytical skills and work in a systematic and planned way.
- Entrepreneurship, creativity, result-orientation, expertise and people-oriented are key words that apply to you.
What can you expect from Nobleo Manufacturing?
Nobleo Manufacturing has a passion for industrialization and manufacturing processes. We ensure that high-quality manufacturing companies can compete with any competitor in the world. We realize this by helping our customers to produce smarter, faster and better. By cooperating closely with our customers on world-class operational processes, we ensure a short time to market, fewer failures and low failure costs.
We are a company with a familial culture and passionate entrepreneurial employees. You will be part of a top team full of ambitious specialists. Within that team you will have every opportunity to develop yourself, both personally and professionally. We encourage our employees to pursue additional (internal) training. You will work on challenging assignments for our customers within a project team. You can also rely on good employee benefits, both primary and secondary.
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about this position? Or would you like to talk to a colleague from Nobleo Manufacturing about the job and the company? Please get in touch! Call 040 – 82 00 182 or send an email to email@example.com.