As a Supply Chain Engineer, you will initiate (international) inbound and outbound supply chain optimisations, concepts, prevention of bottlenecks and work proactively to analyse and modulate data from various ERP and PLM systems for our customers. Do you want to use your knowledge of supply chain engineering for various projects at diverse customers? Then we are looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
As Supply Chain Engineer you play an important role in various Supply Chain projects at our customers. These projects revolve essentially around the implementation of process improvements that ensure higher quality, lower costs and the industrialisation of a complex supply chain. In these projects, optimization of the logistics process is of great importance.
You keep in touch with all stakeholders in the chain and ensure compliance with the technical, logistical and financial specifications. In addition, you analyse processes (for production logistics) based on their efficiency. You facilitate the introduction of (new) products and create engagement with suppliers and customers.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Administration, or similar fields.
- You have experience with ERP systems, PLM systems and project management tools.
- Lean Six Sigma certificate is a pre.
- Besides being a team player, you have a hands-on and go getter attitude.
- You interact smoothly between customers and suppliers.
- You are verbally and non-verbally strong in both Dutch and English.
- You are analytical, accurate and flexible.
- You find it interesting to tackle challenges, using both your technical knowledge and soft skills.
- You would like to deepen your knowledge of Supplier Quality methodologies and tools in High Tech Systems and Automotive.
What can you expect from Nobleo Manufacturing?
Nobleo Manufacturing has a passion for industrialization and manufacturing processes. We ensure that high-quality manufacturing companies can compete with any competitor in the world. We realize this by helping our customers to produce smarter, faster and better. By cooperating closely with our customers on world-class operational processes, we ensure a short time to market, fewer failures and low failure costs.
We are a company with a familial culture and passionate entrepreneurial employees. You will be part of a top team full of ambitious specialists. Within that team you will have every opportunity to develop yourself, both personally and professionally. We encourage our employees to pursue additional (internal) training. You will work on challenging assignments for our customers within a project team. You can also rely on good employee benefits, both primary and secondary.
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about this position? Or would you like to talk to a colleague from Nobleo Manufacturing about the job and the company? Please get in touch! Call 040 – 82 00 182 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.